Thursday, May 24, 2012



Roof top Prince... Is this the best drama ever?


Roof top prince is a Korean drama I have been watching recently and I decided to blog about it because the ending is crazzzzzzzzzzzy good.
Even if you didn’t come to meet me, I’m just going to like you.” – Park Ha

THIS IS MY FAVORITE QUOTE FROM THIS DRAMA ROOF TOP PRINCE.
the author uses pathos to appeal to the audience. The reason why I say that the Author uses pathos because there appealing to the audience romantic side. In this part of the movie the quote is from, the girl tells her crush that's she's going to continue to like him so he should just like her anyways.  I rate this drama a 9 out of 10, so if any of you enjoy watching Korean drama with subtitles, give this one a spin


Resources:


Ha, Park. "Roof Top Prince."  asiandramaquotes.com 2012. Web. April 24, 2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment