Thursday, May 24, 2012






                  One word, Bollywood 




The singing, the dancing, and the Mumbai culture, I love it all. I Have been a fan of Bollywood since a little girl, so I just wanted to share my love with you. Here is a quote about how fantastic Bollywood movies are.


“I've always thought people would find a lot more pleasure in their routines if they burst into song at significant moments.” 
This quote is so true, I Americans had more singing and dancing in there lives, maybe there would not be so many divorces. Just joking! But, I I do think that Bollywood movies do have appeal to emotion such as sadness and happiness. Can I get a Pathos anyone? 


Resources:


Borrowman, John. "Bollywood Quotes." goodreads.com 2010.Web. May 24, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment