Thursday, May 24, 2012

                      Money Problems 


I thought this quote was funny because it is true. I use a dime to screw in parts of my sewing  machine all the time. 






Inflation hasn't ruined everything. A dime can still be used as a screwdriver.~Quoted in P.S. I love you, compiled by H. Jackson Brown 


What I believe is Being done here, is that the H. Jackson Brown is trying to make light of our situation. Yes we are n a recession and yes people are losing there homes everyday, but look on the bright side, we can still use  a dime as a screw driver. The author writing is very relaxed and informal towards the audience, that's one of the reasons this quote is hilariousness.    

Resources:

Brown, Jackson H.  "Money Problems." quotegarden.com 2009.Web. May 22, 2012  

No comments:

Post a Comment